Saturday 5 March 2011

ABU DHABI part 3 Green Mubazarak, Al Ain

A Samsung digital camera  + a scenic view + night =

a) bad pictures
b.) more bad pictures
c.) more and more bad pictures

You don't have a choice and I certainly risked my life taking shots at the sides of that very steep slope that a wrong move or a loose rock stepped upon will have brought me down rolling with all my bones broken to pieces I better be stewed.LOL

So I and my friends went picnic-ing at Green Mubazarak in Al Ain last Friday.It was my second time going to this place. This park is below this rocky mountain Jebel Hafeet. I like the artificiality of this park. Where in this world can you see lush greens in the middle of the desert, and it's not an oasis? Only here. And what I like most about this park are the rocks.They  have this pointed tips that when you watch it in pitch black with the help of the light of the moon, a pattern resembling saw teeth appears. It's very beautiful and I'am sad that the best camera a.k.a  my eyes doesn't come with an SD card so I can share it with you.

please wear sunglasses while browsing some of the  pictures and prescription glasses for the blurred ones.I think it will help.lol


get the center of this picture and that's where I ended up climbing.

the lights going to jebel hafeet






see that people below? That's us


i like this shot









these two women deserves to be shot dead for ruining this already ruined pic. Wait, they are Joy and Gem.,LOL






the view at the top.




these black water hose saved my life as I hold on to them going up.








walking towards the bus terminal




 very cute road,eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment