Wednesday 9 February 2011

Dubai Outlet Mall and DIFC

After a trip to Ice Land(not the country), for I don't know reason we headed to Dubai Outlet Mall. I thought "Oh my God, did I just shop last week?". So off we go and there I was again breaking my new year resolution--to not panic at sales. Two and a half hours were all we got to shop the whole place. For the high-street-label-concious me 4 huge stores are there waiting.
1. Allied sells Marc Jacobs, Tods, Galliano, Paul Smith, etc.
2. The Outlet(Boutique 1's outlet) sells Chloe, Missoni, and that rack of Balmain made me crazy.
3. Priceless(Harvey Nichols and Bloomingdales' outlet) sells Balenciaga, YSL, Dolce, Jimmy Choo, Gucci, Gaultier, etc. (it's not Priceless, it's still Pricey)
4. The Annex- Etro, Ferragamo, McQueen, etc..



I fitted some shoes by Common Projects, shirts by YSL and 3.1 Phillip Lim( I don't know why I always ditch Phillip Lim at the end).I went home happy with an Al Pacino Scarface print hoodie and a tank with Rocky's face by __________________________.

This Balmain T-shirt is just ggrrrrrrrrrr. 1,800 AED(22,000 PHP) and that is already at 70 off.


This made me laugh. It's a shame for Mr. Gianfranco Ferre, one of the greatest designers in the world and they treat his clothes like this? And I do think his boutiques are closing here in Dubai. Burjuman and Dubai Mall stores have clearance signs on its windows. Gianfranco Ferre is dead, again for the second time.

The best bargain in there. Crocodile Givenchy Nightingale.2,400 AED(roughly 30,000) at 70 off

Women, this is a place to die.At Priceless.Labels from Jimmy Choo, Stuart Weitzman, Balenciaga, Dolce & Gabbana, etc are here.Everything at 80 off

The other day, I visited Dubai International Financial Center not to buy stocks but check out Villa Moda a.k.a Savings Snatcher,lol, if it completely closed and sad to say, it was.

This used to be Maison Martin Margiela and Nina Ricci on far right.:(

 Maison Martin Margiela Dec. 25, 2009. This was taken after I bought my L'incognito Pilot. I'm so sad posting this.

This used to be Dries Van Noten.Far left was Tsumori Chisato
 Villa Moda Women's. I didn't take pictures of Villa Moda Men's, Marni, Issey Miyake, Vivienne Westwood because there were so many people eating by the cafe near them and I was kind of shy.lol
 and lastly, don't we all wish MRT and LRT will look like this.
Dubai Metro  World Trade Center station

1 comment:

  1. i hear ya sista - love shopping in dubai - shits on the rest of the world for options, prices and variety

    ReplyDelete