Saturday 19 February 2011

ABU DHABI part 1 Emirates Palace, Marina

there are 5 reasons why you should be reading this blog:
1. I walked all the way from Marina Mall, to Emirates Palace, to I don't know what street was that, and ended in that park across Paris Gallery in Khalidiyah.
2-5. well, only that just multiply  5 times because only God knows how long that walk was and Sheikh Khalifa ,surely,will not give me anything for my effort to bring Abu Dhabi to my yet trafficless blog.LOL

So to start with, since it's winter here, what a good time to go check Abu Dhabi's beauty alone and walking.Armed with my new digital camera(yes, what blogger uses a digital camera?,haha) off I go to Marina Mall the other day as my base.I have prepared so much this day,I only used the most comfortable shoes I got-my Alessandro dell'Acqua's. What a nice day it was.Sun was shining and wind was chilly.Perfect for a stroll.Because I can not cover the whole island in one go I have decided to cut this blog in parts.How many?I do not know yet.

I started taking pictures of the city's panoramic view,but it made me wish my camera were by Sony so that I could sweep it once.Bad shot.




So I walked pass by the marina and headed towards Emirates Palace,the other 7-star hotel other than the famous Burj Al Arab.Since I was too shy to pass by the gate because I wasn't sure if visitors  were allowed to get in, I content myself taking pictures outside with my hand and camera only making it inside- the fence.I wonder how the service would be like in a 7-Star hotel.Well , I better stop wondering, the only hotel I checked into was ....nothing or I think was a lodging house.



 see how big this arch is?look at the size of the woman.



Walking down the street I can't help but notice these beautiful flowers forever blooming. Aren't they ever gonna die? I will watch during the summer months if these were changed and again on winter.This season's colors are pink,red and purple.The last time,if my memory is correct, were white and pink.


 the is the most beautiful roundabout here in my opinion.I don't know what street is this but straight  is the hotel.


 Sheikh Zayed, where is my pot of gold?lol
somewhere in Khalidiyah
 this is where I ended up

 the  outfit: dell'Acqua hitops,Acne pants,Marni jacket,Dolce & Gabbana tank, Balenciaga bag,and yes, my Martin Margiela glasses.
stay tuned for more of Abu Dhabi.Next week is Yas Island and I think that's very interesting.

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog. I had fun reading this. And it is easy to understand. Nice going.

    Al Raha Gardens Abu Dhabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article article on Abu Dhabi.If you are planning to visit abu dhabi then book emirates palace abu dhabi hotel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Attention Please!!!

    This is SOF-Standard Online Finance Ltd. A well known and reputable financial lending company giving opportunities to genuine and eligible individuals, companies, corporate organization that is in quest for a loan for personal purpose, business start-ups, business expansion, construction projects, etc. If you are in need of a loan for a legitimate purpose, we urge you all to seize this limited opportunity to join our chains of increasing customers that are giving testimonies of our reliable and efficient lending services. Reach us today via email: standardonlineinvestment@gmail.com for more details and procedures.

    Regards,
    Mr. Hameed Youssef
    Marketing Manager
    Standard Online Finance Ltd.

    ReplyDelete