Thursday 23 June 2011

the Luisaviaroma.com package: Missoni Havaianas, Kris Van Assche sandals

First of all, I'm now broke.lol.

You know what they say " There is a little Imelda(Marcos) in all of us"? It's true, but unlike her I didn't use government funds to buy my shoes.hahaha.

What better way could end a week than receive two packages from Luisaviaroma.com unexpectedly. The other one should have arrived 20 days ago when I pre-ordered it 2 months ago only to find out, the store mistakenly posted the wrong size online.
Anyway, join me in opening these two gorgeous boxes.:). This is my first time to purchase from the store and I tell you, it felt really good.:).



 Luisaviaroma's packaging is really fancy, but wait until you open the box....


...even fancier with all the ribbons and tissue.It really lived up to it's slogan "Luxury Shopping, Worldwide Shipping"




the (not so) limited edition Missoni Loves Havaianas.  I was in pain when I lost the left pair of my flipflops searching for clams 2 months ago and this is a very good replacement. Nowhere to be found in the UAE(?). Available at ADORA Greenbelt, in the Philippines(according to thebaghagdiaries.com). Luisa mistankenly posted the wrong size on their site so i got this thing one size bigger. and I mean BIGGER.(although i was expecting that).They posted 44 Italy(which is my size), but it really was 44 Brazil(44 Italy converts 41-42 Brazil in Havaianas' terms). Still very cute though


and because I can't afford the Rick Owens Turbo Trainers, I content myself with this runway piece Kris van Assche sandals.



this is like the cutest thing on earth. I tried it on and it took me like 10 minutes to fit this properly.lol. and i think this time it won't give me tiny cuts on my feet like my Raf Simons x Doc Martens. The leather is so soft and so comfortable to wear.

ta-da

Anyway, online sales are now LIVE.
and I advise to break that piggy bank in these 3 stores:
1. LN-CC.COM- now at 50 % off ( so far has the best offers)
2. OKI-NI.COM- just started, at 30 % off
3. LUISAVIAROMA.COM- starts at 30% off

happy shopping.:)
and there is going to be one more in a few days time.:)
now where is that bankruptcy application form?lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment