Tuesday 25 January 2011

Worst Men's Fall Collections 2011-2012

I hate that labels on my worst list are the ones i love.To start with.....

Prada
Now, this brand always makes me glued on my seat every fashion week.From pajamas, to skirts,to scrub suits, to Flash-dance dressing, i loved it;but this time it looked like Pringle of Scotland gone bad.And after this collection, I wonder how her women's fall collection will be.



Comme des Garcons
I have no idea how this collection will translate into retail. I don't think the looks are wearable AT ALL. I' am a huge, huge  fan of Rei's work and i know she is that fashion-forward designer,but ok I' ll stop.Just look at the photos.




Thom Browne
I was glad Thom Browne moved to Paris from New York to show his collections because this is where he should be.This collection turned bad,in my opinion, because it was styled badly.The glasses,the make up,and were those hats?
The individual pieces are great, I love the checks but there are just pieces here that is hard,very hard to ignore.




 Roberto Cavalli
You know what they say "One spoiled apple destroyed the whole batch?".This collection is an example.Perfectly tailored coat--but look down.Yes,the pants killed this look-in a bad way.
Next time it will  be Paris' Haute Couture...stay tuned.PLEAAAASSSSSEEEEEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment