Sunday 30 October 2011

The Challoub Staff Sale October 28-29, 2011. World Trade Center, Dubai

I don't think the best things in life are free, but on sale. I and friends  left the 1500 AED seminar that was given free and went instead to the biannual Challoub Staff Sale at World Trade on October 28 because after all where can we use that latest technology in dentistry a.k.a it's not fun to talk about teeth.lol

I almost died from this sale last June when people eagerly wanted to rush inside that one more push would be a stampede in the making. Luckily I did not.hehe. The sale features brands like Fendi,Valentino, Galliano, Ralph Lauren, Tod's, Hogan, etc. at 80-90% off. Cosmetics and personal effects are also huge here. Here are some few tips going to this kind of sales.

1. Leave your children at home
2. Bring a lot of cash
3. Don't panic buy
4. Be patient
5. Be patient

I did not have any plans to buy anything here because I was saving it for the Saks Fifth Ave. outlet which was a good decision. I just went there with my friends to blog about the event. This was third time going to this sale and I tell you it was always a chaos and if you are  claustrophobic and impatient this is not the place for you. Stocks sold are really old but if just browse slowly and never mind what the rest of the people are doing you can actually find treasures here


Some booths



These were some of the gems I found.




I did not expect I would see a Karl Lagerfeld shirt there. This shirt is just amazing

Christian Lacroix

I can't remember the bags

Shoes by John Galliano

Valentino




I think he is confused.lol


So I moved to the other booths and found these.


  These are by Marc Jacobs

 This dress is amazing
 and this skirt

I love the pieces from Celine. I really wanted to buy this shirt. This is so cool.


and if I were a woman i would buy these jackets



this porcelain set is just expensive.

the World Trade Center.


So the only thing I bought was a Prada L'infusion D'Homme Perfume for only 80 dirhams. Love the scent and it smells a bit like my Margiela (untitled).:)

No comments:

Post a Comment