Sunday 3 July 2011

The LN-CC.com package: Margiela Defile Watch Bracelet, Margiela x Cutler & Gross Wrong Size Sunnies

There are few things fashion has taught me:

1. Anything that is in is the new "black".
2. People love logos or better known as Louis Vuitton.
3. Never ever say "I love Hitler" in a bar, alone and drunk or end up losing your job.lol.
4. Thin and beautiful people are owners of this world(lol, according to Karl, that is Lagerfeld)
5. Buy things you can't afford.

well, not so when they are at 50 off.:)
If last week I applied for bankruptcy, this time, I don't know. But the good news is I haven't have a maxed out credit card so if you think there is going to be a Confessions of a Shopaholic part 2, I'm sorry to disappoint you. Nobody is going to chase me and I will certainly get a good night sleep without the paranoia, and those endless "Pay now or go to jail" calls.hahaha.

Anyway, when I first saw this bracelet on the catwalk last year, I thought "This is it." I will never miss it this time. About 2-3 years ago back in Manila I already missed the Margiela watch bracelet in leather and brass that doesn't have face on at oki-ni.com. Then, it was very impractical to buy something that would cost me 2 months wages and any surplus better end up in my savings. I actually have wanted this purchase cancelled because reality strucked me and made think that I should prioritize things that are permanent rather than give me temporary highs; but I had the item on hold for me10 days. Luckily enough, an unexpected something arrived and wah-la, I splurged even more,lol.

I promise, this is going to be my last expensive purchase until the next spring sales or I, myself would throw me to be stoned to death.lol

LN-CC.com so lowered the price down on the receipt that I didn't have to pay customs duties for this(I actually asked and begged them to do that).The store is currently on sale up to 60 off and they would gladly return back the 20 percent VAT. They ship at 40 pounds worldwide on things that are on sale but the not-so-clever me discovered so as not to waste that 40 pounds and get a lesser shipping cost, buy something cheap that is at full price,like the Saskia Diez bag(29 pounds) or the Dig Deep  for Japan tee(20 pounds). Not only that you get free shipping, but another item on your bag. It's like hitting 3 birds in one stone(or 4 if you take the Relief shirt and help Japan, hehe).
Thank you LN-CC.


 I love Margiela white boxes

The watch bracelet that doesn't have a face and on its display "thing". I like how the brand puts twist to watches. This was featured at Vogue Australia as accessories on a full editorial spread with Gisele wearing them.

The size it a bit tricky, I ordered small and thank God it fits perfecttly ,only I have to pray I don't get fat- no, gain 2 pounds,lol.


ta-da, isn't it stupid, but so extraordinary.:)

Margiela Line 8 x Cutler & Gross collab sunglasses Wrong Size in gold frames



I thought i can live without this and let it pass by but no, especially it's very hard to find Margiela sunnies on sale. Mrporter, luisaviaroma, ssense and antonioli.eu put them to new season stocks at full price whereas ln-cc and aloharag slashed it to half.
This is my 5th Margiela and my least favorite.:). Nothing beats the Marcolin collaboration( L'incognito series). I always get praises wearing them, well,  also  giggles, laughs, raspberries and "What the f*ck?"lol.

the lenses don't fit the frames. I love the label's line of sunglasses. they fit on my nose and temples really well that it doesn't fall off when I turn my head or walk.

got me also these unique toothbrushes in black and gray. from now on I will never respond to Oral-B or Colgate's innovations. I don't care. This by far is the cutest thing that happened to toothbrushes.It looks like a shoepolisher's wax applicator though,lol

Yumaki toothbrushes

isn't it cute and very ergonomically designed.



that's all.:)
now, SHOP!!

2 comments: