Wednesday 31 August 2011

My Favorite Things for Fall 2011-12

I'm not really into fall season things because..........................

 wool and cashmere always say "I'm expensive than cotton".haha.

So here are my favorite items this season.

Let's start with this

Maison Martin Margiela ostrich pen. love love love this


First of all, I don't travel, but I do think it's nice to have your passport in this McQueen holder just to give that customs lady something new to see.

I love this Mr. Marc Marc by Marc Jacobs laptop sleeves. it's cool worn as pouch.

........and this Christopher Kane glycerin filled pouch. And can I just say it's so 550 pounds so expensive?
 This horsehair necklace by Ann Demeulemeester is as scary as it is good. But this thing costs a pony already at 198 pounds.

I love this ring by Maison Martin Margiela. yeah.it appears to be only in half.

 3.1 Phillip Lim. Who will not fall in love with this bag?

This ostrich leather Cornelian Taurus backpack is at 3,000 plus pounds. I wonder how much an ostrich costs?lol

I love this shoes by Ets Callatay. It's like wearing wood. How cool

Balenciaga sneakers

I love these Dolce
I love to eat this Gucci cardigan,hahaha



and this Alexander McQueen

This Rick Owens' is just delish.

and this goes on my top sweaters list. Givenchy
GIVENCHY Rottweiller Sweater

This is one of my favorites pieces for fall by Dries Van Noten.Look at the embroidery.

Alexander McQueen

This is the most wantable jacket for me yet. Balmain

I also love this Balmain peacoat


This Margiela slim dress coat. WANT.
jacket by Junya Watanabe


Bottega Veneta


 God, so many chunky things. I was eating ice cream while doing this blog. Maybe that's why.hehe.

......and if I were a woman, this would be my fall shoes. so fierce.Ann Demeulemeester.

and........ I really really want to try these Laduree macaroons but I was at Dubai Mall yesterday and it cost 100 Dirhams for a box of six. Yeah, that is how small they are. One day Laduree, one day.:)



"When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
and then I DO FEEL SO BAD."
lol

Oh, I need at least 20,000 dollars. You can now hire me to kill your enemy. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment